Tuesday, April 25, 2006

Hazel!


By the way, I am officially in love with Hazel Mae. Yowza.

Comments:
dido. the jam met hazel at a B's game earlier this year. nice gal that hazel. nice, if not perfect, ummm... lovely lady lumps on her as well. i didn't understand all fuss over hazel at first (i.e. the whole mikey adams obsession) but i swear she's gets sweeter by the day. the coach and i were just commenting on the fine hazel mae this evening while watching schilling take his lumps.
 
btw, the coach was wondering if theo had a go-around with hazel. your thoughts on this very important subject?
 
She definitely gets better looking every day. Love the new promo where she's wearing the tight purple top. My goodness. She just seems like a big ball of fun.

Every time I see her, I do wonder if anyone on the team has taken a twirl with her. She's around the team all the time - imagine bumping into her at the pool in Fort Myers? I would say nay on the Theo thing -- a girl I worked with at Fidelity was best friends with his girlfriend, who I believe he's still with. Theo seems like the honest, one-woman type... then again, he is a sly fox.
 
Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?